Happy New Year 2017,Happy New Year 2017 Images,Happy New Year 2017 Wishes,Happy New Year 2017 Quotes,new year images 2017

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Top #100 Best Whatsapp Status Quotes

Whatsapp is undoubtedly one of the best instant messaging service available. As you know you can send instant messages,pictures,audio clips,video and even files through whatsapp easily. If you are a whatsapp user you probably know how important is Whatsapp Status. It is a way to express our emotions and many of you are searching for some Best Whatsapp Status for your daily use. In this post we are going to give you some Best Funny Cool Whatsapp Status which is unique and has good sense.

Best Whatsapp Status which you need for daily use will be provided here with daily updations. These whatsapp status are handpicked by our senior team exclusively for all readers and you can use these whatsapp status without any problem. As you know whatsapp status has got a major role while using whatsapp instant messaging service. It is sometimes a way to express our emotion or feeling to somebody. Some people are looking for some Funny Whatsapp Status to make their friends laugh and to became a hero in whatsapp group. In short Whatsapp Status has a primary importance while using whatsapp. Here we are providing some Cool Whatsapp Status which you can use for your personal use.

Top 100 Latest Whatsapp Status

Below are Top 100 Best whatsapp status which you can use for your whatsapp. We will update these status daily and if you like these please take some time to share it with your whatsapp friends.
      01) Sometimes you don't know how much something means to you until it's taken away.
      02) You not wanting me was the beginning of me wanting myself.
      03) Never run back to whatever broke you.
      04) Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.
      05) I started out with nothing and i still have most of it:)
      06) Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
      07) You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
      08) The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
      09) Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
      10) Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
    best whatsapp status
      11) To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
      12) Life always offers you a second chance, Its called Tomorrow..
      13) Sweet Dreams, Sleep Tight, I love you, Good Night.
      14) Look how they shine for you..
      15) Every Professional was first an amateur
      16) If you would create something, you must be something.
      17) Experience is the best teacher
      18) I am not fallen, i am chatting with the floor
      19) My wallet is a onion, opening it make me cry
      20) I love you more today than yesterday.
      21) I am not special, i am just a limited edition.
      22) It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
      23) Love sometimes comes like a dream and goes like a nightmare.
      24) I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!!
      25) Don't play with me because I am champion..
      26) My style is unique don't copy it!
      27) There is No Scale To Measure the love..
      28) Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!..
      29) Diets are hard because I get hungry.
      30) We live in the era of smartphones and stupid peoples.
      31) Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
      32) Don’t be so happy, I don’t really forgive people, I just pretend like it’s okay and wait for my turn to destroy them.
      33) If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
      34) Silence is a source of great strength.
      35) Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.
      36) The soul that is within me no man can degrade.
      37) A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.
      38) Is so sad to see vacation go, it's back to College tomorrow..
      39) One nights I burn in the fire of my own all thoughts...
      40) Its better to be lonely then to be Love by wrong Girl..
      41) I hate the moment ,when my anger turns into tears..
      42) I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out.
      43) Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
      44) My life can be measured in hours
      45) I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
      46) I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.
      47) I m not special person but they just call me “LIMITED EDITION”.
      48) Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.
      49) Ability to take failures makes you successful.
      50) Time is precious waste it wisely.
    cool whatsapp status
      51) Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
      52) A jealous woman does better research than FBI.
      53) Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
      54) I'm tired of chasing my dreams, I'm just going to ask them where they're going and meet them there later.
      55) "Success" all depends on the second letter
      56) When Nothing Goes Right.....!! Go Left :D
      57) No one is busy in this world. Its all about priorities!
      58) We don’t have to be alike to be friends. We just have to care about each other!
      59) I can see you checking my whatsapp status.B)
      60) Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.
      61) Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!
      62) Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
      63) The good thing in life are better with you.
      64) Forever is long time but i wouldn’t mind spending it all by your side.
      65) You make my heart go….
      66) With you, I ignored the warning signs.
      67) Life is not happening but responding to me!
      68) Sleepless Nights, Endless Fears;
      69) You conquer and They disappear!
      70) Words, are of-course the most powerful weapon used by the man-kind!
      71) I am a die-hard fan of your democracy & ways, My Lord!
      72) A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
      73) The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
      74) If you are beautiful, that’s a gift from your parents. If you make your life beautiful, that’s a gift for your parents.
      75) My favourite place in all the word is next to you
      76) I just had a lovely accident; I just fell in love with you.
      77) Everybody needs someone in life to hold on to. Glad that I have you.
      78) I never really think of future because I already have you by my side.
      79) Never get on one knee for a girl who won’t get on two for you.
      80) Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.
      81) Tomorrow is the best time to do everything you had planned today
      82) Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, and regret nothing.
      83) My attitude is based on how you treat me.
      84) Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
      85) I am multi talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
      86) I know I am awesome, so I don't care about your opinion.
      87) Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
      88) The 3’C of life: Choices, Chances, Changes.
      89) Nothing spoils the target more than a hit.
      90) I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED 😀
      91) A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something new.
      92) If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.
      93) I am not fat, I am just easier to see.
      94) I never repeat any mistake twice. 3, 4 times may be. But never twice.
      95) My friends say that alcohol kills slowly. Oh yes! I’m not in a hurry?
      96) Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.
      97) Some people need a HIGH-FIVE, in the face with a chair.
      98) Don’t scare me I poop easily.
      99) My favorite kind of pain is in my stomach when my friends make me laugh too hard
      100) If plan A fails, remember that you have 25 letters left.
These are some of best cool whatsapp status available which is unique as well as handpicked. Try these whatsapp status daily to update and we will add more status daily to the collection. As many of you that whatsapp status is very much required for your online activity. Please share these collection of best whatsapp status with your friends and family.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © Happy New Year 2017 Images | New Year 2017 Wishes | New Year 2017 SMS | 2017 Greetings | Wallpapers | Powered by Blogger Design by Happy New Year 2017 | Blogger Theme by Happy New Year 2017